Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he sold us out to the prosecutor - he was, after all, a FORMER prosecutor - he abandoned us before he even started any kind of investigation of the charges. If he would have just done what he promised we could have gotten the charges dropped because there were flaws in the warrant. Instead, my son was CONVICTED and has to wait in jail until the appeal frees him.

If you read any positive reviews posted here or on the Internet you will see that Mr. Smith has posted most of them himself. I wish we have known that before we gave him any money.

We have also been told by a prominent Martinsburg attorney that Mr. Smith has a poor reputation among local lawyers because of a drinking problem. That would explain a lot of his behavior.

Martinsburg_Lawyer_Review wrote the review because of bad quality at Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney gregory smith criminal attorney legal services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney?

Comments