Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he sold us out to the prosecutor - he was, after all, a FORMER prosecutor - he abandoned us before he even started any kind of investigation of the charges. If he would have just done what he promised we could have gotten the charges dropped because there were flaws in the warrant. Instead, my son was CONVICTED and has to wait in jail until the appeal frees him.

If you read any positive reviews posted here or on the Internet you will see that Mr. Smith has posted most of them himself. I wish we have known that before we gave him any money.

We have also been told by a prominent Martinsburg attorney that Mr. Smith has a poor reputation among local lawyers because of a drinking problem. That would explain a lot of his behavior.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Gregory Smith Criminal Attorney?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Hinshaw And Culbertson - GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and... they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf  And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit! Hinshaw And Culbertson "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Luminess Air - Great make up - quality control needs improvement Luminess Air "I bought two units a few months ago. ONE OF THE UNITS WAS FOR MY DAUGHTER. We both love the make up and find it is fast and easy to..." Read more